This speaks to me.
“A boy’s best friend is his mother.”
- Norman Bates
Best Mother’s Day thing ever!
Hitting the bullshit nail right on its head.
Feminists don’t hate men, we hate the bullshit power structure that exists that allows men to take advantage of women rather than dealing with their emotions.
Apologies for the terrible image quality - I’m lacking scanner access at the minute so I had to take these photos on my phone
I was reading hyperbole and a half’s blog entry explaining their experience of depression and decided to make another sketchy comic based on my experiences with anxiety, which is another mental illness I think people tend to misunderstand quite frequently
Hopefully this will be of use to some people - whether they suffer from anxiety themselves or if they just want to know more about it
So very good! You need to publish a book. This reminds me of Matt Groening’s early work. This is fantastic!
If anyone ever tells you that:
- The books you read are not “real books”
- The music you listen to is not “real music”
- The games you play are not “real games”
- The art you like is not “real art”
- The clothes you wear are not “proper clothes”
- The comics you read are not “real comics”
It’s perfectly okay to write them off as a petty, joyless asshole and continue enjoying the things you like.
So I recently came across this website, Elite Daily. It calls itself “The Voice of Generation-Y.”
The link I stumbled on was to an article titled “The 10 Things Women Need to Realize in 2013.” OK. Let’s check this out…
OH, BOY. What the fuck is this? The first…
So socially, in 2013, we’re back before the 1960s sexual revolution and the Civil Rights, Gay Liberation, and Women’s Rights Movements changed things according to this asshole. Nice to know. Thanks douchebag.
- My Identity Is Not A Costume for You To Wear!
- On why prancing around in a headdress and war paint isn’t ~appreciating~ “native culture”
- An Open Letter to Non-Natives in Headdresses
- Redface - The history of racist Indian stereotypes [link may not work due to exceeded monthly bandwith limit, but check anyway]
Continuing in the trend of pictures that would have looked just fine without the headdress, but fuck it, why not be totally racist instead?
a person was paid to write this