modern au - cosette
modern au - cosette
Congratulations and a lifetime of bliss, Emily and Adam!
Knit one row a day for a year, matching the yarn color to the color of the sky that day.
I’ve always considered doing this…
Wow, 100 followers, I can’t believe it. Thank you guys!
As a thank you to you all, here’s a giveaway of some of my recent favorite books! :D
1. As this is a thank you to my followers, you must be following me.
2. I’ll be using Book Depository for this giveaway, so this is an international giveaway.
3. One book will go to one winner to any of the books above (or any in a series/other book published by the same author. For example, If the winner has already read Anna and the French Kiss, but wishes to have Lola and the Boy Next Door, I’ll be glad to make the switch. As long as the switched book is under $15.)
4. You must be okay with giving me your address (don’t worry, I’m way too lazy to stalk anyone).
5. Likes and reblogs count, but please do not spam your followers.
6. No giveaway blogs, please.
7. This giveaway ends JULY 25th at 3pm EST (USA and Canada). At that time, I’ll contact the winner and they’ll have 72 hours to respond before I pick another winner.
Thank you guys again, and good luck!
One more week!
Okay, so there are two changes to this giveaway:
1. The giveaway will end on JULY 25th at 8pm EST (USA and Canada) because I now I have work at 3pm and won’t be around.
and the best change (I think):
2. There now will be TWO count ‘em TWO winners because I just hit 1000 followers (which is insane) and I cannot think of a better way to celebrate.
Again, thank you guys so so much, and good luck!
In honor of that trailer being released today (though the new version of that Beyonce song seems pretty hot), I propose this:
LET’S ALL READ/WATCH BETTER PORN.
You have a friend who’s all up in this Grey tie shit? Send her a copy of “The Story of O” and watch her blow a god damn gasket. Hell,…
Reblog if you do too. Just to prove that it is more normal than what people actually think.
Robin Thicke is unapologetic about how rapey ‘Blurred Lines’ is, meanwhile the dude who parodied it issues a public apology for one word.
And that is just one reason why I love Weird Al.
I knew, the first time I heard that line, that Tumblr was going to be up in arms about it, no matter how good everything else was. Because that’s what Tumblr does. Good on Al for handling it well (though I’m not surprised). I wouldn’t be terribly shocked if he changes the line for the concert performances of the song.
I didn’t even mention it on Tumblr, but I caught endless shit IRL and on FB for mentioning that his use of the word “really bothered me,” while at the same time I said I loved the song and thought it was awesome. I didn’t actually see any discussion of it here on Tumblr that was any more vitriolic or unreasonable than what I posted. Loving a thing and acknowledging its problematic elements is not the same as “being up in arms” about something. And what gets me is how many people have nodded their heads and said “Oh, I knew the internet was going to freak out about that,” because what that says to me is that they recognized that something problematic is there, but elected to pre-emptively laugh at the people who are affected by it instead of doing anything constructive. And that seems shitty to me.
Al didn’t know, Al knows now, Al apologized without justifying it. And I think it is likely he will change that line from now on, because the right thing to do when someone says “that word is a slur, please don’t use it” is to apologize and stop using it, and he’s already halfway there.
i made an aesthetic generator now you can discover urself
Do I look like I have pixslexia
more like HELL YEAH
Meadow Wave. I sound so pretty~
Gordon Ramsay Deity?